Monday, February 21, 2011

trying to better myself.

To anyone whos following my blog may have already picked up on or may know about me already...i say ill do things and then time passes on and i never accomplish something..not necessarily the case about everything i do but for the most part...like this blog for instance. I say i will keep up on a daily basis but find myself making excuses as to why i cant dedicate 10 to 15 mins of my time to write instead of wasting away on facebook. A friend of mine told me i'm too young to let things pass by, i need to make the best out of life. Enjoy every minute. Stop wasting time..stop making excuses and find the inner desire or the inner drive to get up off my ass and do something productive. Ive said time and time again i want to start working out and ive even bought games for the wii so that i am not entirely embarrassed going to a gym. I bought zumba and just dance 2 for the wii in efforts of getting my lazy behind self up off the coach and do something productive. That lasted 2 days..if that much. I also attempted the P90x and that lasted 3 weeks. I had to say that was a great work out but found myself doing the workouts at 10pm and going straight to bed and waking up sore like no other..which slowly made me loose interest. Ive said time and time again i want to get back into it but find no motivation to wake up at 8am and work out all morning before work. Which leads me to feel miserable about myself..not feel really happy about my life and everyone hears me bitch. So i'm going to try to find some hobbies that i will seriously take time to work on and build on. I know all my life i took music courses..i can say ive played the viola, cello, guitar and keyboard but if you hand me any one of those instruments id prob wont know what to do because i never stuck to it. I took viola for 3 1/2 years and i cant remember much. Which shows how much drive i have for anything. The one thing i can say ive seriously kept working on was drawing. I took art classes all throughout middle school, high school and college and to this day i love anything from arts and crafts to origami. So i guess i just need to find my nitch and stick to it and work around it. But if it seriously wasnt for that friend of mine who put everything into perspective i really wouldnt be writing this blog right now. So i need some motivation and a partner in crime to help me get off my couch and into some hobbies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment